Let’s Get Started
We’re committed to helping individuals and couples save their troubled marriage and work through the sometimes challenging aspects of married life. Clients come to us at all stages of the marriage process.
- Newly married
- Married for years
- Discovering infidelity
- Considering separation
- Contemplating divorce
We specialize in issues regarding:
- Communication problems
- Anger & conflict resolution
- Frequent power struggles
- Withdrawal or isolation
- Loss of sexual intimacy
- Infidelity & broken trust
- Financial matters
- Parenting or family conflicts
- Pornography & sexual addiction
- Faith & spiritual beliefs
Length of sessions
We meet with clients for 50-minute sessions.
Duration of sessions
We have a step-by-step plan for individuals and couples that gets results. We suggest you book regular weekly appointments in the beginning in order to experience the transformation needed to rebuild a brand new marriage; or for the emotional support required during the challenging aspects of a therapeutic separation. After several weeks we will decide together when it is time to reduce the frequency of sessions. Sometimes you may find you want a longer time in-between appointments for assignments, reflection, journaling and prayer. We will decide together what works best.
Phone and video sessions
For your, comfort and confidentiality we also provide phone and video sessions. Your location is no problem and is especially helpful to those who:
- Prefer not to travel
- Do not have a Christian marriage coach or counselor in their community
- Desire sessions in the comfort of their home or office
- Have young children and find it hard to get a sitter
- Are disabled or have health limitations and find phone or video sessions more suitable
Here are your next steps:
1. Please call or text us today at 843-379-0288 and Dr. Carol Erb is happy to give you more information.
2. Or if you are ready to get started right away, click here to schedule an appointment online.
3. Prefer email? Contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org