Are you a Christian individual struggling to save your marriage? Your relationship doesn’t have to be painful. If what you’ve tried hasn’t worked, my approach to your marriage problems will not be ignored or dismissed.
If you are married but lonely, feel stuck in your marriage or your spouse is involved in a serious problem that is harming the marriage, please keep reading.
Do you find yourself:
- Hurting because your spouse doesn’t listen, show empathy or understand you.
- Feeling alone and withdrawn because you fear being hurt over and over.
- Wondering if you can trust again due to infidelity or problems with pornography.
- Feeling unappreciated and unloved.
- Arguing over the same things.
- Feeling emotionally and physically distant.
- Thinking “God, I keep praying and nothing seems to change.”
- Feeling overwhelmed and don’t know which way to turn.
- Wondering if you’re married to a narcissist.
If you resonate with any of the above, you are certainly not alone!
You don’t like the circumstances you are in and are feeling misunderstood and frustrated by your relationship difficulties. Your heart feels like it is breaking, and it seems like you are in a tangled web of emotions. You have tried so hard to talk about your problems, but nothing seems to change. You just want your heartache to end. You’re probably exhausted and miserable. You just want a relationship that doesn’t continuously cause you pain. You have never asked for help before, but you are wondering if you need help from a unbiased third party. Together I can help you change your relationship.. I would like to help. You deserve a marriage that brings lasting joy. Let’s get you started.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Carol Erb today. All clients are seen via a confidential video or phone coaching session. My focus is on helping individuals who want help, which may evolve into couples sessions.
And, your location is no problem.
You may either schedule your appointment online 24/7 or feel free to call or text me at 843-379-0288. It’s convenient and confidential. Often just knowing you have an appointment scheduled brings comfort and peace of mind. Please don’t wait one more day. I look forward to serving you.